Sunday, January 22, 2012

Four WIPs and fifth in pipeline

Well, no pictures yet, I'll probably update this post later in the day to add a few pics of my WIPs.
Recently African granny has caught my fancy and I decided to make a blanket. I am yet to make a dent to the project, given that it'll require infinite number of hexagons, but it'll look good I'm sure...
The other project is socks for little girlies, here's the pattern I found via Ravelry. look good don't they??
And the third is a sweater I started for DH in June last year. I'm yet to pick it up, o boy how I long NOT to pick it up....
And then there's Avu poncho, still in need of collars, I'm yet to decide about how to go about it....
Speaking of Avu, suddenly my little sweet girl has turned into a crying monster. She cries when I don't give her something she wants, which usually is something she shouldn't have, like a knitting needle... And she make such a hue and cry... I am not sure how to handle it... And Aadu, o my dear little lady, she's  so sweet. I thank my stars that both the girls haven't started acting up at the same time, or else I'd have lost my sanity by now....

Phew.. the trials of being a mother to twins.... when will they grow up and stop being so much trouble.... I guess never, given that I still trouble my parents....

No comments:

Post a Comment