Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm back....

Long long time... Life has been one roller coaster ride since Jan. And now the girls are turning one. And I'm hopeful that they'll give me some time to breathe...
This whole year has been soo  full... I got kids, my parents met with a nasty accident, which thankfully they are recovering from, and life in an Army unit is busy as usual.
As for my girls, they are a darling, naughty, but nice... Aren't all kids?? Being a mother has been the most amazing experience of my life. I have never been busier, more confused, unorganised or heavier in my entire life. But I don't mind... this too shall pass, and this time will never some back... So I steal some time here and there, make something to keep myself sane but then I jump back into this new life that these little monsters have brought with themselves.... Life as I knew it, will never come back, but Do I really want it to ???

2 comments:

Bisal Singh Nayal said...

Finally..!!! , I was hoping that I would be able to read each of your 365 days' journey of motherhood, parenthood .. :), and that too EACH AND EVERY DAY..!! I guess finally on 23Dec2011 god made a special 25 hr day for you :) .. Do keep writing.. Facebook is good, but no fun ..!!
But your blog is not accepted, its just too SMALL :) ..!!

That's why it is said,"Finish your daily work on that day itself" .. You are demoting your self from Manager you are going back to being a Software developer, who are always in the Student's Syndrome :) . Now you have 365 blogs to be written :):) ..

Neetika said...

Wow, never thought I had a reader left... But I should have known better.
I'll try to be regular... :)
Wish you a very happy new year.

Post a Comment