Thursday, December 9, 2010

Knitting patterns

I have been looking for easy to read patterns that are free and not too complicated for a beginner. So here are a few sites I found brimming with patterns.
1. Lion brand Yarn website: This I like the most. The patterns are easy to understand, and achievable. Only thing is gauge, as I mentioned in an earlier post. But I guess any pattern will have the same problem...
2. Ravelry : Full of users' contributed patterns, but because of this reason, there's no standard and as a beginner I ended up looking for abbreviations and standard with every pattern I picked up, and eventually put down...
3. Berroco: Has the most glamorous looking patterns, I haven't used any of them though, coz I found them a little hard... I guess I need some more practice before I graduate to them.
4. Bernat: Again, no idea how good the patterns are, the pictures a really good though!!
5. Coats and Clarks: These are amazing amazing patterns. (सुन्दर सुन्दर ;))...
Hope you like them...

No comments:

Post a Comment