Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A kurta I made for myself.

I  didn't want to post this project as it shows how much weight I have put on since the last time.... :( But then I thought I must have some inspiration to reduce all the fat I have accumulated for the winter of life... After all, this is one of the big reasons why I started blogging again...
Anyway, the kurta itself is pretty basic, so that pic comes later... The neck I embroidered as I wanted it to look a little different from the rest of it.
I have used herringbone stitch, satin stitch, chain stitch, split stitch, lazy daisy and a little weave I invented.
It looks prettier up close, promise... I have to master the art of taking pretty pictures...
I wanted a little splash of color on the kurta, what with lots of Kendriya Vidayalaya colors on it reminded me of school every time I looked at it...
So well, that's that.... I know I have gained A LOT of weight...
On second thought, I could've made the kurta a little slimmer, then I think wouldn't have looked like a sack of potatoes....probably...


No comments:

Post a Comment