Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Did you know?

Did you know that you can buy stuff from anthropologie from right here in India and still pay in INR??
I can't tell you how much I love their creations!! but they cost a bomb!! And my husband gets bombs for free, courtesy 'fauj' :(
I mean I am not ready to shell out Rs. 5000 for a tunic I like. Although, if you look at Indian designer creations, their prices seems pretty cheap. I have seen a comparable Ritu Beri creation costing Rs. 15000, so that's a saving of  10000 bucks!!
But hell, if you can make it yourself why shell out so much when, they don't even have my size... I know sewing won't be as good, but I have got all the time in the world to give it a try... hmmm.... lets see....
And sorry, I can't show you any image here.... that's bad manners or worse, copyright infringement, or so the blogger says.

2 comments:

Deepa said...

Hmm.. I too crave for designer stuff,but the PRICE!! Iam sorely tempted,but when I think of all other ways I can put to use that amount,I resist :)
Thanks for visiting my blog. Loved the peacocks,but can't leave a comment in every post,can I ? :)
Love,
Deepa

Neetika said...

I know what you mean!! I feel the same...
And thanks for the compliment, and your comments are greatly appreciated, so comment away!! :)

Post a Comment