Thursday, March 25, 2010

Struggling with Weight...

Well, there was a time when I used to look like this!!! This was before I was diagnosed with PCOD.















And now 6 years later, I have Turned into this...
I gained a lot of weight , lost a lot of hair, and more than that, lost confidence in myself. I gained a sense of humour though!! I guess that's the only saving grace here.
So now I have decided that I am going to lose some weight. Can't do anything about the age, and the graying hair, but sure can do something about my weight!!!
March is not exactly a resolutions' month, I mean, it is not the beginning of the year, nor is it my birth month, but I just feel like it. So here it is, I aim to lose at least 20 kgs, and 12 inches off my waist!! I'm going to keep a journal of this whole thing, ONLINE!!! so that it reminds me of keeping off the sweets and comfort eating I indulge in! I hope I succeed in it.